"Inspired by the white cube aesthetic of New York City’s contemporary galleries, this home exhibits the form of Avant Garde architecture at its best. The aesthetic was introduced to minimize distractions for art, emphasizing color and light. Where the white walls framed the bare abstract canvases, this home is designed to frame you. It adapts to your unique style rather than you adapting to the home."
The house layout was centered in three main aspects: 1) take advantage of the ocean views and location, 2) create the best possible indoor/outdoor relationship and 3) overall create a home that
Modern and Distinctive Exteriors
- Wood siding, high tech ultra-compact ceramics (dekton) and white stucco facades.
- Sliding double pain glass doors to enhance the magnificent ocean views and the indoor/outdoor experience.
- Extra-large, dual paned exterior energy saving/sound reducing windows.
- Large decks and master bedrooms balcony with expansive ocean views
- Extra-large pivot mahogany entry door.
- Just minutes away from pacific beach and mission bay and many other beautiful beaches
Kitchen And Bathroom Appointments
- Large gourmet kitchen quartz island
- German white gloss cabinet doors and blum hardware in kitchen and bathrooms
- Stainless steel energy efficient appliances
- High tech ultra-compact ceramics(Dekton) on masters bathroom shower and washbasin
- Grohe and Moen plumbing fixtures
- Suede finish quartz vanities
Professionally Designed and Landscaped Gardens and Grounds
- Magnificent pool with jacuzzi and Baja bench, finished with glass tile and pebble and glass plaster.
- Outdoor kitchen with grill, pizza oven and fridge, focusing on a close relationship with the interior kitchen and outdoor activities.
- Decorative water feature.
- Distinctive accent lighting
- Professionally landscaped.
- Automatic water conserving/humidity sensing irrigation systems
Open And Elegant Interiors
- 3,552 square feet of living space
- Five bedrooms , one which may be transformed into the guest quarters or office.
- Large walk-in closets for master bedrooms and guest bedroom/office.
- European Oak hardwood floors on first level, ceramic floors on living area, decks, balconies and bathrooms. Carpet on second floor.
- Extra-large windows and sliding glass doors for enhanced ocean and area views and indoor/outdoor relationship.
- Large deck with expansive ocean views
- Natural gas fireplaces in living room and master bedroom
- Lighting fixtures by the most prestigious contemporary designers of New York and Chicago
Eco-Friendly/ Security Features
- Dual paned sound engineered aluminum windows
- High efficacy lighting
- Insulated hot water pipes
- Low noise kitchen and bath exhaust fans
- Water-conserving plumbing fixtures (water sense shower heads and bathroom faucets)
- Water-conserving irrigation and planting
- Zero VOC interior paints
- Low VOC caulks and adhesives
- Optimal value engineering